The Pulsar Observatory Dome provides a high quality, secure and practical housing for your telescope. Providing excellent weather protection for you and your telescope, it allows you to have your instrument ready for use at all times. Whether imaging or visual, having the convenience of a permanent set up adds greatly to your enjoyment of exploring the night sky.
The Pulsar Observatories 2.2 metre short height dome benefits from the following advanced features:
- Finest quality, weather proof GRP finish
- For installation to a new or existing flat roof building
- High quality locking system
- Simple design for self assembly
- Motorised dome rotation available
- Motorised dome shutters available
- Available in white or sage green (other colours - please call)
- Total Height approx 1.4 metres
- Dome Diameter approx 2.2 metres
- Wall Height approx 250mm
- Dome Aperture approx 0.6 metres
Ideal for up to 12" telescopes and a variety of flat roof installations, also ideal for societies, schools, etc.
Take a look at our video tour of the 2.2m dome.
The Pulsar Observatory dome is sectional in design, and is delivered in kit form. They are designed for simple construction without the need for any specialist tools.
Various upgrades and accessories are available.
We can also supply a steel pier, that will complete the permanent installation of your telescope, giving you more space within the dome than your existing tripod. The pier can be delivered and installed with your observatory, if ordered together, at a discounted price. We can also fabricate custom height piers to suit your requirements.
THERE WILL BE A DELIVERY CHARGE FOR THE OBSERVATORY, PRICE ACCORDING TO LOCATION - PLEASE RING FOR DETAILS.
DELIVERY TIME: 6-8 WEEKS APPROX.
Please select 'Deposit' in the Payment Options when placing order, we will contact you when the observatory is ready to arrange balance payment.