The Pulsar Observatory Dome provides a high quality, secure and practical housing for your telescope. Providing excellent weather protection for you and your telescope, it allows you to have your instrument ready for use at all times. Whether imaging or visual, having the convenience of a permanent set up adds greatly to your enjoyment of exploring the night sky.
The Pulsar Observatories 2.2 metre full height dome benefits from the following advanced features:
- Finest quality, weather proof GRP finish
- High quality locking system
- Simple design for self assembly
- Motorised dome rotation available
- Motorised dome shutters available
- Accessory storage bays available
- Available in white or sage green (other colours - please call)
- Total Height approx 2.48 metres
- Dome Diameter approx 2.2 metres
- Door Height approx 1.1 metres
- Dome Aperture approx 0.6 metres
Ideal for up to 12" telescopes and a variety of installations, also ideal for societies, schools, etc.
The Pulsar Observatory dome is sectional in design, and is delivered in kit form. They are designed to be easily constructed without the need for specialist tools as the panels simply bolt together.
The customer will need to provide a level concrete base to ensure secure fixing and dome operation. Our guide to suitable base dimensions is here.
Various upgrades and accessories are available.
The 2.2 metre Observatory Dome is available in white or green.
We can also supply a steel pier, that will complete the permanent installation of your telescope, giving you more space within the dome than your existing tripod. We can also fabricate custom height piers to suit your requirements.
THERE WILL BE A DELIVERY CHARGE FOR THE OBSERVATORY, PRICE ACCORDING TO LOCATION - PLEASE RING OR EMAIL FOR DETAILS.
Please select 'Deposit' in the Payment Options when placing order, we will contact you when the observatory is ready to arrange balance payment.